Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Setting up for success

I am enrolling in AP Biology because I want to challenge myself with a higher level of class and I also feel that Biology will be a good class for me because I am interesting in pursuing the health care career. AP Biology will help me be more prepare and learn more about the connection between our lives and other things around us.
For this course this school year, my expectation is to be able to fully understand the concept of Biology and have more ideas as of what Biology does to us and how it affect our life and also to understand and have a clearer idea as of what it will be like in college.
For this school year, goals that I have for myself are to pass the class with good grades at least a B or A. Also I want to get at least a score of 3 or 4 on the AP exam in May.
In order to make sure that I am successful throughout the course of the year, it would be helpful if there are tutoring sessions available weeks before exams or just in general for homeworks and any other things we're going to need help with.
In order to help myself get through AP Biology this year, I can use this website to keep in touch with my classmates and my Biology teacher to see the updates and I can also seek for help by looking through my classmates blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment